Here is a list of the resources I offer, use and recommend
Choosing The Best Piano
When starting out on the piano it is important to choose one that will inspire you or your child to want to play it. A good piano or keyboard must have these qualities:
- Ability to play more than four notes at once
- Touch sensitive keys
- Non-flashing keys
- The best price for your budget
Coming Soon: A video with my piano recommendations for all budgets
Personal Live Video Sessions
We are now offering consultant services via on-line live video sessions.
- Independent music tuition advice
- Starting out with music lessons
- Choosing the right instrument
- Check up and assessment sessions
- Trinity College London exam prep and advice
- Adult beginner piano advice
- Instrumental group consultant services
- Jazz Piano
- Vocal Lessons
Video sessions are not intended to be weekly lessons, as all our permanent pupil slots are full at the moment, but you can let us know if you want to join the waiting list.
Headstart Piano Course
Headstart Piano is our new course for beginner piano. It will be an online, interactive, step by step course for your child.
Sign up below to be notified when Headstart Piano launches.